Discover the Confluence of tradition and modernity in this 7-Day Sri Lanka Itinerary
Whether participating in the exhilarating drumbeats of a traditional performance or learning the art of tea making, you will uncover elements of perfection in the beauty and charm of Sri Lanka. Bask in the succulent aromas of a home-cooked meal that you prepare during a private lesson. Keep an eye out for the elusive leopard skulking through the tall plains. Read More
The awe of being lost into a hinterland which has stunning components may captivate you and such is the scene of Sri Lanka. Relish the one of a kind perspective of Asian elephants meandering in the fields. Scour the treetops for panthers and toque macaques. Venture to every part of the trails prompting a summit hallowed to Buddhists, Muslims, Christians, and Hindus. In the case of taking an interest in the elating drumbeats of a conventional execution or taking in the specialty of tea making, you will reveal components of flawlessness in the excellence and appeal of Sri Lanka. Relax in the succulent smells of a home-cooked feast that you get ready amid a private exercise. Watch out for the tricky panther lurking through the tall fields. The daylight reflects off the whitewashed dividers of a pilgrim stronghold while cascades complement the awesomeness of the open wild.
Sri Lanka Tour Highlights:
- Relish a top to bottom voyage through a memorable tea ranch and processing plant in the tea-developing area for broad knowledge into convention, development, and flavor
- Delight in a private cooking class to take in the specialty of layered flavors in conventional Sri Lankan food
- Partake in the inventive ability and one of a kind legacy of cutting a religious veil amid a secretly educated class
- View one of the most established known trees on the planet while visiting the old city of Anuradhapura, which legend states has an immediate association with Buddha
- Venture to the highest point of Lion Rock to investigate the colossal grounds of Sigiriya Fortress, home to gardens, repositories, caverns, and a royal residence
- Traverse the ensured grounds of Yala Wildlife Sanctuary looking for Asian elephants, crocodiles, and Panthers on exciting diversion drives
- Enjoy a guided voyage through a private zest cultivate for better comprehension of the tropical flavors and luxurious varieties of flavors flourishing in the atmosphere of Sri Lanka
- Discover the exceptional mix of proceeded with culture and frontier engineering while at the same time visiting the Fortress of Galle with a neighborhood private guide
Sri Lanka Tour Itinerary Glance:
- Day 1: Arrival and starting voyage through Colombo
- Day 2: appreciate the grand drive to Kotugoda, visiting Anuradhapura, Sigiriya Rock Fortress and the vestiges of Ritigala Monastery
- Day 3: visiting the Dambulla Cave Temples, Matale Spice Farm, Peradeniya Gardens and Temple of Tooth in Kandy
- Day 4: Visiting Tea Gardens of Hatton
- Day 5: Yala National Park and Evening Game Drive at Yala
- Day 6: Coastal Drive, Historical Dutch Fortress, cooking class, and cover making trip at Galle
- Day 7: Return to Colombo and Departure
Day 1: Arrival and early on the voyage through Colombo
Your flight lands at Bandaranaike International Airport, where your private exchange welcomes you upon your entry. You advance toward the dazzling grounds of your inn, settled between the trees of a shaded path and the peaceful climate of a Buddhist holy place. You effectively sink into the solaces of your extravagance settlement before meeting your guide in the entryway for a private voyage through Sri Lanka's capital city.
Day 2: appreciate the picturesque drive to Kotugoda, visiting Anuradhapura, Sigiriya Rock Fortress and the vestiges of Ritigala Monastery
Your private exchange escorts you along the picturesque street to the old city of Anuradhapura. The plants and palms shine emerald along the drive. Appreciate the solaces of your staggering inn including almost 60 sections of land of rich greenery. The eco-accommodating lodgings spread through a 150-year-old house, offering a more profound association with the rich history and the perfect idea of the district. You advance into the old city that once remained at the focal point of Sri Lankan development around the fourth century BC, and thrived for over 1,300 years.
Your guide drives you in perspective of the amazing stone monument rising in excess of 650 feet over the encompassing trees. The orange and dark striations differentiate the reasonable blue sky and emerald leaves surrounding the normal mountain on which stands the old Sigiriya Fortress, a complex decorated with immense greenhouses, lakes, waterways, wellsprings, and a system of radiant strongholds.
Day 3: visiting the Dambulla Cave Temples, Matale Spice Farm, Peradeniya Gardens and Temple of Tooth in Kandy
Today your private exchange escorts you through the Cultural Triangle of Sri Lanka, taking you towards the enchanting lakeshores of Kandy, halting at the Dambulla Cave Temples in transit. The accumulation of caverns stands about 525 feet over the encompassing plain. Albeit in excess of 80 caverns make the unpredictable, five of the caverns contain statues and frescoes made over two centuries back, portraying the life of Buddha. Set out into the city on a private visit starting on the grounds of the Peradeniya Royal Botanical Gardens. The Mediterranean atmosphere of the area gives a wealth of bright roses, circumscribing palm trees, and sumptuous orchids spread over about 150 sections of land. The sweet fragrance of the roses coordinates the assortment of red, yellow, and white petals brightening the greenhouses. The city overflows along the lakeshores encompassing the focal palm-bordered island.
Day 4: Visiting Tea Gardens of Hatton
Appreciate the grand ride through the wide open, wandering into wilderness territory and open slopes. Cascades trundle underneath the shade. The trees offer the approach to wonderful mountains moving along the skyline. The railroad was built in the nineteenth century under the British frontier standard and keeps on conveying a feeling of nostalgic appeal as it ships local people and guests alike past the tea ranches.
Day 5: Yala National Park and Evening Game Drive at Yala
You keep on Yala National Park and subside into the solaces of a resort settled adjacent to the outskirt of the about 34,600 sections of land of ensured nature. The biodiversity typifies the glory of immaculate natural life with dry woodlands and supplies, wilderness brush and marshlands. Venture on board an outside jeep to wander into Yala for a commended night drive looking for sloth bear and crocodiles, Asian elephants and toque macaques. Toque macaques unsettle the tree limbs as they jump through the shade. The Sri Lankan swallow twitters around your extravagance camp, shouting at passing winged animals in the invigorating light. You adventure out into the recreation center before breakfast on a morning diversion drive looking for the creatures for which Yala National Park is best known, the slippery panther. The asylum has a panther thickness bigger than any national stop on the planet. The huge felines are most dynamic in the mornings and nighttimes, keeping away from the warmth of the noontime. Your guide focuses on the trees at a Malabar pied hornbill.
Day 6: Coastal Drive, Historical Dutch Fortress, cooking class and cover making the journey at Galle
Your private exchange meets you and escorts you to the beachside city of Galle, which is praised for its protected Dutch pilgrim design. You pause for a minute to sink into the solaces of your stately settlement, first raised in the late seventeenth century under Dutch principle. , your private exchange meets you and escorts you to the beachside city of Galle, which is praised for its protected Dutch frontier engineering. You pause for a minute to sink into the solaces of your stately settlement, first raised in the late seventeenth century under Dutch guideline.
Day 7: Return to Colombo and Departure
Leisure offers the best value of price to make your vacation perfect in all respect. The price depends on the below criterion
- Type of tour (Group or individual)
- Travel Date
- No of Days
- Transportation & Accommodation
- Other custom preference
- Please inquire for a custom quote that best suits your dream tour
MAKING AN INQUIRY
Most tours are customized for private travel according to your preferences and dates. Click below to tell us what you're looking for: