There are many beautiful places on the earth. These are situated in different countries around the globe. Most of these places are very beautiful like you can say heaven on earth. These places are not only good for friends, couples but also good for the family.
You can spend family vacations there without fear. Different things attract tourists like culture, people security, and values. If you are going for your next family vacation, then you should plan for Latin America. Because people living there are very honest. They are friendly and if you ever get lost there they will help you and guide you.
Another reason is that there are diverse and beautiful landscapes. There are different kinds of landscapes like glaciers, deserts, and mountains. There are also very different kinds of foods which are very delicious. There is a very long range of different foods. Apart from the foods, you will find ancient civilization there. Their Inca culture is very developed and it was the largest pre-Columbian culture. Its most important culture was Mayan culture. This culture is famous for art, architecture, and calendars.
Latin America consists of France, Spain, and Portugal. Different special things in France, Spain, and Portugal attract tourists from all over the world. France is famous for its culture, food, and especially for wine. France is also famous for its beautiful places like the Eiffel tower, the louver, Moulin Rouge and Disneyland Paris.
Most importantly a camera phone was discovered in France and also there are many more interesting facts about France that will blow your mind. This is the reason you will find many tourists there who come for family vacations. There are also interesting facts about Spain and Portugal. I will share with you most of these which are common among these.
I will now describe the important aspects of Latin America. These aspects will help choose Latin America as your next family vacation destination.
1. People living are sincere and loyal. They are friendly and will help you in every situation. Another important thing is that they like babies very much. They are friendly and civilized.
2. If you are planning family vacations, then the first thing that comes to mind is hostels. Hostels play a very important role in every country. Hotels should be economic. In Latin America’s hotels, you will feel at home. Because people there are very caring and friendly.
3. There are many parks in Latin America. These parks are very famous around the world. Tayrona National Park, Sajama National park, and Ecuador National park are very famous.
4. One of the most beautiful and famous cities of Latin America is Belize city. There are street markets. You will find everything like handmade jewelry and other items. This is a very beautiful city for Family vacations and also one of the most recommended cities to visit in Latin America.
5. Latin America is also famous for its beaches. It is a very important Mayan archeological site in Mexico.
6. Antigua is one of the most important and famous Spanish Colonial cities in Latin America. Because of its beautiful architecture, rich history, and cobbled streets it is very popular and worth visiting.
7. One of the largest salt flats is also present in Latin America that is Salar de Uyuni. It covers almost 40000 square miles’ area and is one of the most important and beautiful places to visit for Family Vacations.
8. One of the other best places for Family Vacations is Torres del Paine National Park. It is present in Chile and one of the best spots to take selfies and pictures. At this spot, you are close to nature and you enjoy beautiful sunsets.
9. One of the most visited valleys of Latin America is Sacred Valley. It is known as Sacred valley because it belonged to the Inca himself. It is present in Peru and it is rich with natural landscapes and ancient ruins.
10. One of the most adventurous places in Latin America is The Lost City. It is the track of 4 to 5 days. You enjoy it because of the beautiful scenery and unique ecosystem. Its trek is 28 miles long and it is full of hills, jungles, and rivers. It is the best place for camping when you come with your family on vacation.
11. Have you ever heard the name of Iguazu Falls? It is the largest falls system in the world and also larger than Niagara. It is formed of 275 waterfalls and extends over 2.7 kilometers.
These are places for Family vacations. If you are planning for a Family tour then you must visit these places in Latin America if you want to make the next Family vacation the best vacation of your life.
Our private tours typically range from $500 - $1000 per person/per night depending on chosen hotels and room categories, vehicles used, types of tours, flight cost, time of year and other factors. Make an inquiry for a customized trip quote.