Gift Memories:Connect your card with the memories of your loved ones. Gift a card to make their special moments even more special.
Freedom to choose:Don’t waste your gift by forcing your choice on your loved ones. Gift an E-card to give them a freedom to choose what they really want.
Instant Delivery Options Through E-Gift Cards:Got stuck with the last minute rush? Save the date with an e-gift card that you can send instantly through an email.
Easy to Redeem:Gift cards lose value if they are hard to redeem. Considering this, we have made the redemption process as easy as one-two-three.
How to Redeem
Select your Holiday package and fill required details till you reach the payment page.
2. Payment mode
Click on 'More options' and Select 'Gift Card' as your Payment Mode.
3. Voucher detail
Enter your Card/ Voucher No. (16 Digit) and 4 Digit Pin No.
4. Make payment
Click on 'Make Payment' and Pay the Balance amount (if any) using other Payment Modes Listed.
- Log onto: http://www.leisure.com/gift-cards/
- Select the Format of Gift Card (E-Gift Card).
- Select the occasion for which you would like to gift.
- Enter the amount as per your choice.
- Select the quantity.
- Enter the name and address of the person you want to send the gift card.
- Go through the regular checkout process.
- In the payments step, proceed to make the payment via Credit Card, Debit Card or Netbanking.
- For any concerns related to Purchase or usage of Gift Cards, please write to email@example.com
- For any other concerns related to Leisure Gift cards, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leisure Gift Cards can only be redeemed on current packages displaying on leisure.com
- Every card purchased from Leisure must be redeemed within 12 months from the date of purchase. After this, the card will become invalid.
- TThe Gift cards are non-refundable, replaceable, and transferable.
- If the transaction amount is lower than the Gift card amount, the left amount can be reused within the validity period.
- Leisure not responsible if the gift card is lost, stolen or used without permission.
- Products and services are subject to availability.
- Any misuse of the card can result in cancellation of the booking.